GOAT/LAMB AQIQA IN MECCA
|Supervised by Mufti experience from 2008|
|Online order tracking|
|Be present at the slaughtering (Due to Covid-19 guideline by saudi government it may effect)|
|Pickup the meat in Makkah (Due to Covid-19 guideline by saudi government it may effect)|
|SMS and e-mail notifications|
|Accepting payment natively in 17 currencies|
|Accepting MasterCard, Visa and PayPal|
- Qurbani is done inside Makkah
- lamb/goat will be shariah complaint
- the meat is distributed amongst the needy people in Makkah or to the people in needy Muslim countries via The Saudi Project for Utilization of Hajj Meat operated by the Saudi Government.
- You can always use the “Contact Us” page to edit the names associated with your order. NOTE: You have 48 hours to edit orders of Damm, Fidya, Aqiqah, and Sadaqah from the time you place an order. NOTE: No changes to the orders can be made 10 days prior to 10th Zul-Hijja
HOW IT WORKS
- You place an order for a(n) animal by mentioning in notes with your name &Father names
- An email confirmation will be sent to you with your order details.
- Your animal will be slaughtered under the supervision of mufti/alim/sheikh.
- You will receive an SMS confirming the order completion.*
- You will receive an order completion email.*
- Video will be share while slaughtering